1. Andrew Mitchell called the Police plebs and swore at them - David Cameron didn't sack him
2. Stingy George Osborne tried to avoid paying for a first class ticket with the excuse that he couldn't possible stand travelling with ordinary people.
3. Barnet Tory Leader Richard Cornelius wants to stump up £14,000 of taxpayers money for legal fees defending his mate Councillor Andreas Tambourides against a standards complaint from highly respected Tory Councillor Kate Salinger.
4. Councillor Brian Coleman has refused to apologise for calling a resident a "Blackshirt" despite being ordered to do so by the Standards Committee. Richard Cornelius refuses to sack him.
5. Councillor Brian Coleman is currently on bail following an alleged assualt of a woman in North Finchley, Richard Cornelius refuses to suspend him from the party, despite this being the standard procedure.
6. Councillor Brian Coleman recently called highly respected Age UK Barnet chair, Julia Hines and Barnet blogger Theresa Musgrove a pair of hags in a council meeting. Richard Cornelius refused to sanction him.
7. Councillor Brian Coleman referred to other members of the public gallery, including a local rabbi as "sad and mad" at the same meeting. Richard Cornelius refuses to sanction him.
8. Councillor Dean Cohen pretends that parking policy changes haven't damaged local traders -times-series.co.uk/news/topstories/9990384.Councillor_claims_parking_not_solely_to_blame_for_high_street_s_downturn/ …
9 Councillor Robert Rams supports Dean Cohens distortions on Twitter - https://twitter.com/CllrRobertRams/status/258585119051354112
10. All of the Councillors mentioned in points 3-10 are members of Barnet Council cabinet (apart from Kate Salinger).
100th Chelsea Flower Show - I haven't been writing here so much in the last few weeks although a great deal has been going on, much of it 80s-related, with the launch of Iain R Webb'...
1 hour ago