1. Mr Reasonable throws down a challenge to Barnet Council and puts his money where his mouth is!
Barnet payments to Capita - £250 to charity if Richard Cornelius can show me the evidence of Capita savings http://reasonablenewbarnet.blogspot.co.uk
2. Been given a parking ticket unfairly. Let Mr Mustard sort it out for you!
Have you had a PCN challenge refused when you didn't get a permit reminder. Do not pay up http://lbbspending.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/braunedoff.html … let me sort it
3. Local Tory activist Myles Longfield found this tweet rather amusing. So did we
Myles Longfield retweeted
4. Not really sure if this is an insult or a compliment?
@BluebellesCafe in neighbouring village of Mill Hill. If Mill Hill keeps on improving, it'll be like Borehamwood in no time.
5. Mill Hill as it was in 1945. No M1 and two Railway lines. Interesting to ponder that if the Mill Hill East to Edgware service hadn't been shut down, Saracens Allianz Park Stadium would have a direct tube link to central London.
6. Great story in the local paper about local artist Sarah Ezekiel
Wonder of technology allows disabled Sarah to paint with her eyes http://www.barnet-today.co.uk/article.cfm?id=678 …
7. Neil Belshaw-Fox is keen for you to sign the UNISON petition to ask Barnet Council to refrain from outsourcing any more services.
Richard Cornelius Leader of Barnet Council: I am asking you to stop your outsourcing plans for the ... http://www.change.org/p/richard-cornelius-leader-of-barnet-council-i-am-asking-you-to-stop-your-outsourcing-plans-for-the-following-services-education-skills-and-school-meals-services-library-service-early-years-children-s-centres-adult-social-care-street-scene-services-2?recruiter=31477454&utm_campaign=signature_receipt_twitter_dialog&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=share_petition … via
8. Did you know Londons oldest tree is in Totteridge and you can see it on a TICL walk!
9. Fancy hearing an excerpt from Eloisa James new book? You can at Hendon Library on June 9th!
10. Joe the Drummer rather enjoyed his trip to Mill Hill to do some recordings!