1. The spotlight was on the contibution the Eastern European communittee have made in Burt Oak this week
Today we were in Edgware, Burnt Oak and Colindale to talk with the #Romanian community living in the area. We discussed life in London and #brexit and also tasted the delicious Romanian treats in local bakeries. pic.twitter.com/Avu4Hkl6iM— EastEuropeanResource (@East_Europeans) November 16, 2017
2. If you hurry, you might get a tasty slice of free Kosher Pizza in Edgware. Sounds good to us!
3. And while you are in Edgware, why not donate blood? What better gift can you give than life
4. If you live in Colindale, why not come along and see what the Residents Association is up to
5. Cricklewood is full of surprises!
6. Sadly there is some very worrying news in Mill Hill
Mill Hill Focus Special - Issue #8 - The End of Mill Hill as we know it?— A Better Mill Hill (@ABetterMillHill) November 19, 2017
FULL DETAILS OF THE NEW PROPOSAL FOR A MASSIVE DEVELOPMENT ON THE PENTAVIA SITE IN MILL HILLhttps://t.co/IzyJRvRv8Y
Do you want our park to look like this or this pic.twitter.com/f6mqo4TAut
7.If you are a woman and you are in business, check this out!
8. Interested in the massive Finchley redevelopment
Any business owners want to know more about the North Finchley regeneration pop into Cafe Buzz Tuesday 8.30am. Barnet council and developers will be here— Helen Michael (@BuzzingHelen) November 19, 2017
9. Long Lane Pastures had some brilliant piccies
10. We finish with a great piccie from Richard Logue
Sunset tonight in Mill Hill. pic.twitter.com/AEq2ofW5gO— Richard Logue (@logueys) October 28, 2017
That's all folks!