Don't forget to follow any who tickle your fancy.
1. Lets start with some nice Mill Hill Memories
2. This Tweet sums up what I feel that Easter should be about in 2019, great work.
🐰What a wonderful day for the Easter Pop-up Party on The Grange Estate, great to see so many friends and neighbours🐰#EstatesPartnership #Community #EastFinchley #TheGrangeN2 @churchatfive @HopeNorthLondon @JoinEden @Centre4CPG pic.twitter.com/sUWk61FFZG— Eden East Finchley (@EdenEFinchley) April 21, 2019
3. Sometimes I find a brilliant Twitter feed whilst doing this and think "How have I not found this before?" This is one such feed
George Cole runs onto Hale Lane in Edgware, Middlesex after asking 'Will Any Gentlemen . . . ?'. pic.twitter.com/vZN4KKd7ay— ReelStreets (@ReelStreets) April 21, 2019
4. Here is a date for your diary
6 days to our Wildflowers for Nature event, 12-4pm, Sat April 27th. Come for the delicious food or the bicycle doctor, yoga, forest school, wildflower planting, seed bombs, bug hotels, music... @NW2_RA @ccf_cricklewood @WillGreenRA @OurWhitefield @LifeInKilburn pic.twitter.com/deSEm2HGEM— Clitterhouse Farm, Cricklewood (@clitterhouse) April 21, 2019
5. Here's a proper Easter Tweet. The Hendon walk of witness
It’s #Easter and we are delighted to have been at the #GoodFriday #WalkOfWitness event organised by #ChurchesTogetherInHendonAndColindale this morning. Coverage coming soon. 😀 @OurLadyDolours #Barnet #Christians #Hendon #Colindale #Church #FaithInBarnet #Community pic.twitter.com/oXK3TYwO4b— Barnet TV (@MyBarnetTV) April 19, 2019
6. We love a good poster here!
On Early Shift, Greenwood Signal box, New Barnet, London. British Railways poster by Terence Cuneo pic.twitter.com/JvcWS0MoXs— Alton Benes (@alton_benes) April 14, 2019
7. Don't forget that even though tomorrow is a Bank Holiday, Barnet's traffic wardens will still be ticketing you if you park on yellow lines
Be warned! As far as @BarnetCouncil parking wardens are concerned today is just another day to dish out tickets pic.twitter.com/mq6VMXgrBE— A Better Mill Hill (@ABetterMillHill) April 19, 2019
8. Are you a resident of the New Colindale area? If you are, here's a date for your diary
Save the date for your residents association meeting. 15th May 7pm. Further details to follow. @ColindaleLitter @GPOneStopShop @Heybournepark @MPSColindale @ChandosArmsPub @PAULHAMMOND14 @BarnetCouncil @Barneteye @genesisvictims @times_series @PG_Colindale #community pic.twitter.com/19fzDJ0D5v— New Colindale Residents Association (@NCRA_NW9) April 18, 2019
9. Fancy a bit of Jazz?
24 April - Val's Jam Night -Join the jazz singers, players and listening aficionados who flock to the club for the best Jazz Jam around...Please RT.— Mill Hill Jazz Club (@millhilljazz) April 20, 2019
10. This weekend has seen the amazing London International Ska Festival, which is being sponsored by our local studios
We are pleased to be the rehearsal studio partner for this years London International Ska Festival. https://t.co/TJDONyR6Rx— MillHillMusicComplex (@MillHillMusicCo) April 18, 2019
Have a great, sunshine filled, happy holiday!