1. Adam King spotted an offer he couldn't refure (heh heh!)
2. Are you a Mill Hill Resident? The LSE has a report on your neighbourhood!
A report completed by LSE's Regional Urban Planning Studies students on Mill Hill. http://issuu.com/lserups/docs/millhillreport/1 …
3. Nice piccie from Becca Saunders of Mill Hill flooding
4. And at the other end of the Broadway
5. A new campaign to keep Hendon Tidy
6. Seems like Finchley has a new church, not that it looks much like one!
7. Great picture of a MK1 Spitfire at Hendon Museum
8. Another one of the flooding, this time at Brent Cross
9. Lib Dem Jack Cohen calls out @BarnetCouncil for telling porkies about flogging off Cricklewoods only green space
Barnet Council justify flogging off community asset Cricklewood Green saying too much anti social behaviour no ! it's about money
10. Want to know when the best time to Practice Drums is? I wonder if the neighbours agree
Want to know when the best time to practice drums is? Right now!
Thats all folks. Seems I missed a rather damp time!