Wednesday 27 March 2019

Culture Wednesday in The London Borough of Barnet

Every week we have a round up of all the gigs and other cultural events etc coming up in the London Borough of Barnet.

















  .

Todays video of the week.

Every week we include in this slot a track we are listening to that seems topical to us. This week we choose Mannequin by Wire. I rather like the lyrics to the second verse, chorus and middle eight

Well, you're an energy void
A black hole to avoid
No style, no heart
You don't even start
To interest me
Not even curiousity
It's not animosity
Just you don't interest me
Oh, come on!
You're a disgrace!



Sums up my opinion of certain individuals. Sadly there are rather too many wastes of space that don't interest me around at the moment.

.

No comments: