Sunday 12 December 2021

The Tweets of the week in the London Borough of Barnet - 12 Dec 2021

 I won't bother summing up my week, as I did this on Friday. I'm pleased to say that yesterday was much better! So without further ado, as the storm clouds of covid gather and Boris finds new ways to shock and amaze us every day, what have the Tweeters of the Borough of Barnet been up to? Here is our pick, which I hope you'll agree is a pretty fine selection. Well done #TeamBarnetTweeters

1. We unashamedly start with the wondeful news that a good mate of ours, the wonderful Zoe Rahman has won an Ivor Award. She's a Mill Hillian and a wonderful musician


2. This is simply wonderful


3. I am rather gutted that I missed this talk, thanks to Alan for the wonderful tweet though


4. We had some wonderful pictures of sunrises this week. What better way to start the day


5. If you haven't seen Paul Dykes amazing project on Police phone boxes, check it out. We are pleased that there is a real one in Mill Hill!


6. The big story in Mill Hill and Hendon is the lack of water. I'm sure that residents will be reassured by the huge profits these companies make flogging it


7.Want some amazing music in Colindale?


8. A round of applause for our fave local walking football team


9. A nice thread from our good friend Mr @Time_NW


10. And finally, Happy 4th Birthday to this wonderful group of people



That's all folks

No comments: