Sunday 14 May 2023

The tweets of the week in the London Borough of Barnet - 14th May 2023

 
We skipped last week. With the Coronation, it seemed that everyone was a bit too distracted. But we are back with a vengeance this week. How's your week been? I had a Prostate biopsy on Friday, so I'm a bit sore and tired, but other than that OK. Her's a picture of me as they came to wheel me down to the choppers. I got told off for putting the surgical underpants on my head and taking selfies. As with everyting in life, you should seek to squeeze some fun out of the worst situations. 

So without further ado, here's my selection of this weeks finest tweets from the esteemed tweeters of the Borough of Barnet

1. Lets start with some excellent news. For those of us with links to The Watling Estate this is quite fascinating

2. A shout out to these wonderful folk. One of many amazing groups in our Borough. We are lucky that we have people who care for our community and the more vulnerable members of it. This is, to me, the Coronation at it's best

3. This is rather good, have a read div>

4. Good to see the Finchley Choral society getting back to business

5. This is wonderful, if you are at a loose end, come on down.

6. This is wonderful, I am so proud to have helped to put this together, just sorry I couldn't attend as I was in the operating theatre!

7. Another shout out for another wonderful community group

8. A nice bit of Childs Hill history from Mark Amies

9. This was a wonderful night, included as we didn't do TOTW last week

10.And finally, make sure you check this out


Given what my week has been like, here's a little public health announcement I'd love to share with you. Please listen to the words carefully.

 

No comments: