|The much missed 52 bus|
2. The 140 bus to Heathrow Airport. The Harrow to Mill Hill portion is now served by the 114.
|A vintage 251 at Stanmore Station|
3. The 251 bus to Stanmore. This now teminates at Edgware.
4. The 140A bus to Mill Hill East. This was a school time bus extending the 140 service to Mill Hill East for Burnt Oak kids. Abolished.
5. The 221 to Kings Cross. The bus now stops at Turnpike Lane.
6. The 113 bus to Oxford circus. This now goes to Marble Arch.
7. The Green Line Bus. Not sure where this went, but used to be able to catch it from the Watford Way into central London.
8. The 240 Bus from outside my house to Golders Green! The 240 bus used to be routed up Millway and via Apex Corner to Edgware and vice versa. This involed crossing the A41 when travelling to Golders Green. When the rail bridge at Mill Hill was raised in the 1960's, it was diverted through Hale Lane. (not strictly speaking a loss to Mill Hill but was a pain for me going to school!).
9. The 186 bus to Pentavia Retail park on the way to Brent Cross. This was diverted through Grahame Park.
|Budget Bus - Based in Mill Hill|