Sunday 25 August 2019

The Tweets of The Week in the London Borough of Barnet

It's sunny, it's a bank holiday weekend. What more could you possibly want? Well I rather hope you'd like my round up of the best of this weeks Tweets from our little corner of heaven.

1. We always try and support people who are trying to make their community better, so this week, we give pride of place to our friends at Inside Mill Hill, for their work trying to get this huge flytip sorted






2. Well done to the Burnt Oak Police for catching this scumbag, personally I'd have like to have seen him be given a few weeks inside. Stealing from Churches and charities is a high form of scumbaggery and a strong deterrent is needed


3. This incident in Colindale sounded horrible. Our thoughts and prayers are with him and we hope he has a full recovery




4. Whenever I see the Cricklewood Cow I smile!



5. A musical date for your diary




6. This must be my picture of the week!




7. We love a good Pot Hole repair here at The Barnet Eye. Sadly this isn't a good Pot Hole repair!




8. My historical tweet of the week, not least because my house is in the picture!




9. Like a bit of Jazz? A date for your diary


10. If you are a London based musician, this really is something you should be aware of




That's all folks!

No comments: