Sunday 4 August 2019

The Tweets of the Week in the London Borough of Barnet - 4/8.2019

I was in Malta for the week for the Malta Beer Festival and some sunshine!

As such I didn't keep my normal beady eye on Twitter, however, these gems have caught my eye!

Don't forget to follow any Tweeters of quality and distinction that come to your attention.

1. This is probably my fave tweet this week. The next generation of Rockers to emerge from our little corner of heaven. This lot are amazing!





2. I've only been away for a week, but it appears that the Burnt Oak regeneration has gone far batter than anyone expected. Extending the Welsh Harp to Montrose Avenue and building those flats on the hill of recovered spoil was genius!



3. A great slice of local history here.



4. And here is this weeks public safety announcement



5. This is something I must do!



6. Nice post from Emma East in Finchley



7. A great start to the season for our local football team, one of the few still in the Borough



8. There's still time to get your plants and vegetables in Cricklewood!



9. As ever we support our local litter pickers


10. Lest we forget......




That's all folks!

No comments: