This week, we've had some wonderful artists in Mill Hill Music Complex this week. It inspired me to put together a list of some of my favourite more recent social media posts by the wonderful artists that use our studio and have put NW7 on the global musical map!
1. Lets start with the post that started the list. The rather wonderful Megan McKenna was in the studio and posted this lovely clip showcasing them!
2. Another band we are really proud of are Flo, who won a Brit award recently. Here they are doing there stuff in our car park! If you look closely, you may see Dr Who and theTardis in shot, clearly a big Flo fan, having travelled half way across the Universe to watch this!
3. Our car park is pretty popular, here is Ashley from Raksu doing his stuff!
4. Had to include this picture of The Foundations outside studio 9
5. It's always great to have David Cross of King Crimson and The David Cross band in the studio
6. Another guest we love havng around is General Levy, here recording in studio 1
7. We've had a long association with Boz and Lyn Boorer and it was great when The Shellelagh sisters got together in 2019 to rehearse for a series of reunion gigs
8. We have some amazing Jazz artists coming through the studios. Perhaps the nearest thing the UK has to a Royal family of Jazz are the Dankwroths and we were lucky to have both Emily and Alex in studio 16
9. This is probably my favourite pic on Instagram, from the rather wonderful Midnight Stokers, outside of studio 7
10. And here is one of my favourite videos of the last few years. I think Gasoline Thrill are rather wonderful, have a butchers hook at thsi
That's all folks!