Friday 7 May 2010

Great Britain will join the euro within five years - update

I wrote this blog in July last year - I didn't realise I was a mystic meg in disguise :-


http://barneteye.blogspot.com/2009/07/great-britain-will-join-euro-within-5.html

Fellow Barnet blogger "Don't call me Dave" left this comment in response :-


Blimey Rog, I thought you'd stopped smoking that wacky backy?
The first three predictions I made in this blog were as follows (and bear in mind this was nearly a year ago when David Cameron looked unassailable).

January 2010 - Britian starts a borrowing lead recovery from recession, Labour poll ratings improve, but not enough

May 2010 - General election - Tories form a minority government propped up by Unionists

June 2010 - Brown resign's, Mandelson anoints Gordon Brown's replacement. Tories pass vicious austerity budget.
 Sound a bit familiar. Still think I'm on the Wacky Baccy Dave?