1. This was the tweet that stated a campaign, that has generated over 600 signatures in four days and received widespread coverage in the local press and blogs. Well done to Mark Amies, a good friend of this blog
2.And we'd also like to pay tribute to some of the volunteers for one of our finest local charities!'It's a shame' - Historic pub badly damaged in fire https://t.co/f4Wo6ynGaT @HeritageCrime @HE_LondonAdvice— Mark Amies (@Superfast72) August 15, 2016
3. And at TheBarnet Eye we are rather keen on doggies!#ThankYou to our super admin team👏 #Foodbank #Volunteers #Barnet #Community pic.twitter.com/cE7z7c4ahV— Colindale Foodbank (@ColindaleFB) August 20, 2016
4.A reminder from the Assistant Director at The RAF museum of our local heritageTHE UK's largest dog welfare charity will open its newest charity shop in Whetstone.... https://t.co/6HVeKQamxw— Burnt Oak (@BurntOak_LDN) August 16, 2016
5. A classic view of Edgware tube station when it opened. I love these tweetsAnother echo from our Hendon site's past as an RAF airfield: Building 52 @RAFMUSEUM London pic.twitter.com/Qyaq5W4mi9— ADLondon (@LondonAD1) August 21, 2016
6. One of the finer spots in Finchley. The late great Spike Milligans bench!#OnThisDay in 1924 reporters were invited to take a preview ride on the Northern line Edgware extension. pic.twitter.com/RkbIjSt2aP— LT Museum (@ltmuseum) August 15, 2016
7. Calling all local businesswomen, got some time free tomorrow night?
8. Lets celebrate our local Olympic heritage. A fine blue plaque in Golders GreenJoin great #WomenInBusiness #networking 22Aug cafe Buzz #Barnet #Enfield #Finchley #MillHill https://t.co/UmwUYmw6Xu pic.twitter.com/tUqUBsQvgu— FSB North London (@FSBNorthLondon) August 16, 2016
9. The big story in Mill Hill was the occupation of Mill Hill Park by a group of travellersHarold Abrahams took the gold for 100 meters in 1924. His #blueplaque is in Golders Green https://t.co/qdcIlrHtI0 pic.twitter.com/yR9XwbSFtw— English Heritage (@EnglishHeritage) August 13, 2016
10. And watch out for Londons finest studios on Barnet TV!!!