1.We start with a fantastic photo from Hugh Schermuly
2. And on the theme, the seasons turning has been noted in Long LaneThis tree is the first sign of Autumn in Mill Hill Park. 🍃🍂 pic.twitter.com/FRQPZlw51o— Hugh Schermuly (@hughschermuly) September 24, 2016
3. And another of our regulars won't be getting sloshed on the home made plonk this year.Where was this warm sunny weather in July? Volunteers working away, making the best of the weather! Pasture turning to rich autumn colours. pic.twitter.com/3bRrKCtfAF— Long Lane Pasture (@LLPasture) September 24, 2016
4. Who'd have thought Burnt Oak would be a hotbed of marrow cultivation! Lovely picture and tweet.This year's crop of bitter tasting grapes. Probably makes a good wine, but I leave for birds. @Londonworms @AllotmentYear @SaveOurSparrows pic.twitter.com/YPIQQAUD2F— Donald Lyven (@barnet_rebel) September 23, 2016
5. Mark Amies is none to impressed with the neglect of the historic Railway pub in EdgwareA green fingered resident on North Rd estate growing his own marrows and cucumbers #housingday #barnethomes pic.twitter.com/rP4NBXsg6k— BOOSTBurntOak (@BOOSTBurntOak) September 19, 2016
6. A rather sad tweet from another regular. We have to agreeThis is a @HeritageCrime - photos taken today of the Grade2 listed Railway Hotel, #Edgware Please Sign the Petition https://t.co/6HzDg1gGAJ pic.twitter.com/Gd0uoJB3CJ— Mark Amies (@Superfast72) September 25, 2016
7. Can you answer this question? We can't, but we'd love to knowCoffee Republic looking all forlorn in North Finchley today.— Helen Michael (@BuzzingHelen) September 24, 2016
Lesson? Support independent traders or we will all disappear soon.
Does anyone know why the #helicopters are following a #plane over #southgate #finchley #millhill ✈️🚁🚁 pic.twitter.com/Z1bWYJ8LG8— C Paps (@Papadam0u) September 25, 2016
8. It seems that I'm not the only one who has noticed how grubby Mill Hill is getting. This is a shout out we support to the hilt.
9. Very big smiles from the boys and girls in blue following a big cannabis find. They seem very chuffed at the rewards for all their hard work.Looks like I will have to get the team back together and clear up Mill Hill Bridleway again! On a scouting mission today #flystudiocleanup pic.twitter.com/5OGL5PlqFP— Flystudio 詠春堂 (@SifuSpencer) September 25, 2016
10. Seems like we've had some talented drummers in Mill Hill this week!1 x arrest and charge for cultivation of cannabis. Great find by #taskingteam #gotcha 👮🏼 pic.twitter.com/23x5ShnBS6— Golders Green Police (@MPSGoldersGreen) September 23, 2016
That's all folks! Have a great week!Great rehearsal last night at the fab @MillHillMusicCo for @justenoughuk fest! Can't wait! 😎🤘🏼🎶💃🏽#drumming #doingit #drumquest! pic.twitter.com/gNkeXIZi2o— Drum Quest (@laura_drumquest) September 22, 2016