1. We start in Burnt Oak with a small kindness that is rightly appreciated.It's always really good to hear such stories.
2. The work never stops on allotments in Finchley@IcelandFoods thank you to the manager/staff at burnt oak store for looking after my mother in law yesterday after her handbag was stolen— Sally Trenchard (@Bosslox18) February 17, 2017
4. Looking for a new motor? This would do nicely!Delivering bags of warm clothes, donated by a decluttering client, to Homeless Action in Barnet @habcentre #Finchley #N12 pic.twitter.com/L8KVHyDDje— Juliet Landau-Pope (@jlpcoach) February 15, 2017
5. I'm not really quite sure what message Colindale Police are trying to put across here?@Bertieschip Martini Monday from @cubasteve57 😍 spotted for sale Hexagon in East Finchley N2 pic.twitter.com/gWhTwA6p1i— Steve Heath (@cubasteve57) February 13, 2017
7. Last Sunday, West Hendon held a memorial ceremony for the 76 killed by a Nazi bomb in 1941Hendon progressing well for @777group as high reach sitting on engineered platform . Temporary works carried out correctly # temporary works pic.twitter.com/lByNjSeb9y— C&D London (@CDLondon1) February 16, 2017
8. The Hendon Salvation Army are moving home.Service of Remembrance to honour those killed 76 years ago in West Hendon@BarnetMomentum @BarnetUnite @BarnetTradesCcl pic.twitter.com/NBJgxB5FNy— Taff not Toff (@CelticClasss) February 12, 2017
9. Interesting Question from Martin SlaineOur church & community centre in Hendon is moving home,offering new services including a dementia hub! https://t.co/dOLE0bAKN5 @HendonSABand pic.twitter.com/qrIndajiZB— The Salvation Army (@salvationarmyuk) February 8, 2017
Yesterday was the 38th Birthday of Mill Hill Music Complex! Here's to the next 38 years! pic.twitter.com/Gzw8XB8W4B— MillHillMusicComplex (@MillHillMusicCo) February 15, 2017