1. Ray Holden is rather keen on Edgware.
2. Sadly Mark Amies takes a rather dimmer view.#Edgware in #Barnet in #London a High Street anchored by traditional #Jewish shops - a vibrant High Street well worth visiting ! pic.twitter.com/rhQyt6Bq1C— RayHoldenUrbanArtist (@RayHoldenUrban) February 5, 2017
3. Former Finchley resident Vera Lynn has released an album at 100!@Barneteye The crumbling, decaying infrastructure of a once tidy and prosperous town - Edgware. pic.twitter.com/ogUhL18KrO— Mark Amies (@Superfast72) February 4, 2017
Former Finchley resident, Dame Vera Lynn.... https://t.co/ppX86KTdzA— Finchley is Great (@FinchleyGreat) February 4, 2017
4. Barnet Rebel seems to have developed an obsession with shearing? All he needs now are a few sheep!
The sheer number of shears I've found at my allotment is quite remarkable! @AllotmentYear @LondonSnowWatch @revel @BBCGQT @bigallotment pic.twitter.com/zZRnJEBkAO— Donald Lyven (@barnet_rebel) February 4, 2017
5. Support this cause and protect the green belt
6. Good to hear that Barnet Police are looking after the old dears of Barnet
7. Some nice shots of the Heath from the Heath and Hampstead society on their Sunday walkRequest for help from elderly lady with poor sight without power & lighting #ResponseTeamB attended provided reassurance & fixed fault 👍 pic.twitter.com/uLro42QGaz— Barnet MPS (@MPSBarnet) February 4, 2017
8. Fancy some quality Jazz in Mill Hill this weekViaduct pond as seen on this morning's Heath walk #Hampsteadheath #NW3 #London pic.twitter.com/grf5JBOxYh— Heath & Hampstead (@HandHSocHeath) February 5, 2017
9. Great piccie from Nelsons Nose of a classic Mill Hill Village car8th Feb @millhilljazz - KIX Jazz Orchestra - 18+ piece big band-variety of jazz inc. Latin, fusion, funk & classic swing standards-Please RT— Mill Hill Jazz Club (@millhilljazz) February 5, 2017
10. Seems like there was a Sausage Dog Frenzy on the train to Mill Hill!Never thought I'd come across this wonderful Hotrod in Mill Hill of all places... looks like a little TLC would go … pic.twitter.com/A4r8McZ67n— NelsonsNose (@NelsonsNose) February 4, 2017
Sausage dog frenzy on the Thameslink to the studio yesterday pic.twitter.com/gbdpGiFfnj— MillHillMusicComplex (@MillHillMusicCo) February 3, 2017