Don't forget to follow any local tweetters you see here that you like!
1. Seems like the Save London Diving campaign has got an Absolutely Fabulous patron! (Pardon the pun)
2. We had BAFTA award winning director Ken Loach at The Phoenix for a showing of I,Daniel Blake and a Q&A with Paula Peters from DPAC and Aditia Chakrabortty from The Guardian, organised by Local UNISON rep John Burgess*BIG ANNOUNCEMENT* for North London Aquatics! Our new #Patron is #JoannaLumley #OBE #Actress and #Activist #diving #northlondon 🏅plz #RT 🏅 pic.twitter.com/nUurLxcIOc— NorthLondonAquatics (@Save_Diving_Ldn) March 4, 2017
3. On a much sadder note, we lost a local community stalwart in tragic circumstances#IDanielBlake thanks to @barnet_unison @John_Burgess001 @chakrabortty @KenLoachSixteen for a great discussion pic.twitter.com/f6dD0vwvuo— paula peters (@paulapeters2) February 28, 2017
Shocked to hear of the murder of Lea Adri-Soejoko. #Finchleyhort offer condolences to family, friends & fellow plot-holders at #Colindale— Finchley Hort Soc (@FinchleyHort) March 4, 2017
4. Regular readers will know we've been looking at local cinemas this week. As ever the Phoenix is making people happy!
5. We had a bomb in the locality. Just like Hitler, it failed to cow us!Really looking forward to this amazing double bill of 9-5 and Working Girl, and it's my first trip to the @Phoenixcinema finally! pic.twitter.com/UR1RlTGriZ— Sinéad Lappin (@sineadlappin) March 5, 2017
6. Sadly the fiasco of the Railway in Edgware just goes on and gets worse!Unexploded WWII bomb causes travel chaos across London: Unexploded WWII bomb causes travel chaos across London... https://t.co/ImUURIOa3j— Hendon Central (@Hendon_LDN) March 5, 2017
7. We do like our old maps!@RhysBarnetTimes @InsideEdgware @heritagetrusts Please help us get 1k signatures #edgware https://t.co/6HzDg1gGAJ pic.twitter.com/G37nbZNsuw— Mark Amies (@Superfast72) March 5, 2017
8. Great shot of the redevelopment of Hendon Police CollegeCheck out this #ebay deal: #5952 VINTAGE LONDON STREET PLAN HENDON THE HYDE GOLDERS GREEN Antique Map 1896 https://t.co/QPT5jm0YbT pic.twitter.com/mliUQJWtDz— Shfzs_xyz_84 (@Shfzs_xyz_84) March 5, 2017
9. Run a local small business? Join the Federation of Small Business at Cafe Buzz tomorrow at 8am for a great networking session!For all the slightly older officers amongst us, we were reminiscing this afternoon. #whostolemyroom pic.twitter.com/30yBgLNDrp— NPAS London (@NPASLondon) February 28, 2017
10. Much of North West London will be affected by the Vitality London Half Marathon. Bunns Lane in Mill Hill is just one such road. This tweet links to details of allDon't forget to join us for great networking with local #smallbiz - Monday 6March 8am https://t.co/7XHZPvR63q #Barnet #Finchley— FSB North London (@FSBNorthLondon) March 5, 2017
Bunns Lane closed till Mid Day Sunday 12th March for Marathon - Please check details before booking studio https://t.co/quAXUQKxPR— MillHillMusicComplex (@MillHillMusicCo) February 25, 2017