Don't forget to follow any Tweeters you like the look of.
1. Well done to Dan and his Dad! What a great way to spend your birthday!
Donated #Platelets @GiveBloodNHS #Edgware on my 30th birthday with my dad and brother - had lovely texts from Blood Service to tell us they’ve ended up at @LNWH_NHS @WhitHealth and @RDEhospitals pic.twitter.com/Tpe42Hoa0u— Dan Renak (@danjrenak) March 24, 2018
2. My daughters flat was burgled this week, unlocked back door, unsecured side alley. Lost her computer and her camera. Shame she hadn't seen this tweet. You have so don't make her mistake
Most burglaries are via the rear of the property. Please do not make it easy for the burglar, keep access to the rear of the property secure pic.twitter.com/z9mnZTflHf— MPSEdgwareSX (@MpsSxEdgware) March 21, 2018
3. Time for action on flytipping and litter!
The appaling status of the Barnet Millennium Walk between #Colindale station roundabout and North Acre street. @BarnetCouncil @NCRA_NW9 @ChandosArmsPub As community is time to do something about this with Barnet Council support. #litter #flytipping #London #Barnet pic.twitter.com/3McAdcfQq1— Hernan (@HernanPCL) March 24, 2018
4. One for all you dog lovers in Colindale and Grahame Park
Free dog microchipping in Grahame Park Colindale Please RT @NCRA_NW9 @MPSColindale @ColindaleFB @BarnetHomes @ChandosArmsPub @GenesisHousing @NottingHillHG @DogsTrust pic.twitter.com/gRjpAx1DIs— GP One Stop Shop (@GPOneStopShop) March 22, 2018
5. Colindale has a new landmark!
Jo Chapman's new public sculpture for Colindale Gardens, London, NW9 has arrived! Big thanks to Redrow, the client, for commissioning this dynamic and elegant design! pic.twitter.com/UxRQh24EIt— Art Projects Ltd (@ArtProjectsLtd) March 21, 2018
6. Lovely tweet of a picture of the late, great Viv Stanshell in Finchley
Found this jolly picture (can't help but think of Kenny Everett when I look at this) of us in Cherry Tree Woods East Finchley. I miss him so much. Happy Birthday 'up there' pic.twitter.com/H1yLUWtHsv— Rupert A T Stanshall (@RupertStanshall) March 21, 2018
7. Fancy a bit of Jazz this Wednesday? The Mill Hill Jazz club are having their traditional end of the month Jam night
Val's Jam Night - March 28th - The last Wednesday of every month sees MHJC filled to the brim with Jazz singers, players and listening aficionados who flock to the club to give of their best for the sheer joy of all. - Please RT.— Mill Hill Jazz Club (@millhilljazz) March 23, 2018
8. My Dad would be 101 on Easter Sunday. He flew these beasts for the RAF during World War II. The one in the clip is at the RAF Museum in Hendon. Coincidentally, Easter Sunday is also the 100th Anniversary of the formation of the RAF. We love a bit of history here!
#OTD 1984: Bob Wellings reported on a monster in Loch Ness; a submerged Wellington bomber which crashed in 1940, and the plans to raise it. pic.twitter.com/dyIwmA6we7— BBC Archive (@BBCArchive) March 23, 2018
9. In a band, fancy a gig? The North Finchley Fest is on the lookout!
The last date to register your interest to play at #northfinchley #festival 8th April. Music acts please get in touch by emailing email@example.com #GetInvolved— North Finchley Fest (@NorthFinchFest) March 23, 2018
10. This is brilliant, check out the video!
Ever need an Amp that you can play on the go? Want to take your music anywhere? Then checkout the brand new Laney Audiohub In stock now at Mill Hill Music Complex We've made this short video to show just how flexible it is, featuring our very own Fil Ross!https://t.co/zA9mbbPCC6— MillHillMusicComplex (@MillHillMusicCo) March 20, 2018
That's all folks!