Don't forget to follow any Tweeters who tickle your fancy!
1. Let's start with my favourite snow pic of the week
2. This tweet reminds me of that famous Led Zeppelin track "One hole lot of love" (groans!)
Wise Lane at the junction of Milespit Hill. If these pot holes get any deeper you’ll need special equipment to explore them! pic.twitter.com/Oxpyl4Y17K— A Better Mill Hill (@ABetterMillHill) March 4, 2018
3. We couldn't agree more. It would be a massively popular route
Nice walk along trackbed from Highgate to Crouch End this morning: but I still think it was insane not to complete the Finsbury Park to Edgware upgrade after the war. pic.twitter.com/hDRDtP9ioZ— RailwayHeritageTrust (@RailwayHeritage) March 3, 2018
4. If you like quality folk music and are in Colindale, this is a must
Monday 12th March, the Julie July Band (@JulieJulyBand) will be performing a Sandy Denny tribute at @ColindaleFolk @ChandosArmsPub. https://t.co/tm7I9eFYtM The talented floor spots start at 8:30pm. pic.twitter.com/cXXMm2tlZQ— Colindale Folk Club (@ColindaleFolk) March 4, 2018
5.The Borough's finest Rugby club are doing there bit for the community
**URGENT HELP NEEDED**— Mill Hill Rugby Club (@MillHillRFC) March 1, 2018
Colindale Foodbank is running out of necessities for those in need!
Please donate if you can:
Washing powder, toilet paper, oil, tinned fruit, jam etc!!!
Take donations directly or drop them off here @MillHillRFC & we will deliver them!
Plz Share & RT ! pic.twitter.com/qFQHAe10GQ
6. Golders Green fans will be fascinated by this tweet!
Sigmund Freud’s ashes at the Golders Green Crematorium. https://t.co/ml1Lvaq8IU pic.twitter.com/kQBgY2rDiC— Lewis Lafontaine (@MaxwellPurringt) March 3, 2018
7. This promises to be a fascinating event. (We are big fans of Hedy Lamarr - Read this blog - http://barneteye.blogspot.co.uk/2017/11/happy-birthday-heddy-lamars-proof-that.html )
Introducing Phoenix Cinema's film discussion group, led by East Finchley resident and veteran film journalist David Gritten. For enquiries email: email@example.com. 📽️ pic.twitter.com/ScvnK9Muia— Phoenix Cinema (@Phoenixcinema) March 2, 2018
8. Our little snow white in Finchley had to lmake do with seven traffic wardens!
9. It seems we have some esteemed local support for our plan for a mural in the Mill Hill Bus Garage
We love the mural idea 🤗— Mill Hill Musical TC (@MHMTC_) March 3, 2018
10. Check out this rather good clip!
Enjoyed recording this showreel @MillHillMusicCo . Thanks to Fil and the team for great technical support!#eventprofs https://t.co/bzkGK4BnWL— guitarist alex (@GuitaristAlex) March 4, 2018
That's all folks