Here's our selection.
1. A cheery wish from Mill Hill's favourite Paddy on Paddy's day!
Wishing everyone a Happy (and snowy) St Patrick’s Day! pic.twitter.com/Fdq8ZQ6tGE— Richard Logue #FBPE (@logueys) March 17, 2018
2. A great Snow pic from Hello Finchley
3. This is a message that we need to keep reminding people of
We are now a drop-off point for Colindale Foodbank! pic.twitter.com/SAI88QTgUr— St Michaels, NW7 (@StMichaelsMH) March 17, 2018
4. There was a powercut at Asda's for Paddys day!
@asda powercut in Colindale.People struggling to get their shopping to the upper car park. #caios #snowday @BBCNews pic.twitter.com/DVqBKEh47a— Ochini Millinery (@Ochinimillinery) March 17, 2018
5. Did you know there is a Live Queen bootleg album that was recorded in Golders Green? You do now!
72/ “Rogues and Scandals” Famous #bootleg released in 1976 (I think). Recorded at Golders Green Hippodrome, 13th Sept ‘73; Hammersmith Odeon Dec 24 ‘75. For more info then please visit >> https://t.co/IjYRT4FsYQ #Queen #FreddieMercury #BrianMay pic.twitter.com/4HDwZUSNZb— Ed Morris (@LoserInTheEnd) March 13, 2018
6. If you see a fly tipper, please report them. I refuse to believe no one saw the culpret who did this
Fly tipping in Mill Hill reaching epidemic proportions. How about this fridge collection in Goodwyn Avenue pic.twitter.com/S4kSg1tHBK— A Better Mill Hill (@ABetterMillHill) March 16, 2018
7. Worth Celebrating! Congrats guys
Next year we are celebrating 100 years of Rugby in Barnet! Take a look at what we’ve got planned for next year! #BERFC pic.twitter.com/jdCRKWQlaj— Barnet Elizabethans (@BarnetElizRFC) March 15, 2018
8. Another great cause to support!
Noah’s Ark staff and volunteers - past and present - celebrated the first brick being laid at our hospice site yesterday. Thank you for coming and thank you for all your hard work getting us here. We’re #BuildingTheArk as a team and as a family ❤️ pic.twitter.com/h1k8cRVwjI— Noah's Ark Hospice (@NoahsArkHospice) March 17, 2018
9. These guys deserve to be remembered
Today is St Patrick’s Day & we're commemorating the thousands of Irish people who served in the #RAF. One of the greatest Irish #airmen is #Dublin-born fighter #pilot, Wing Commander Brendan ‘Paddy’ Finucane. Paddy flew with a #shamrock painted on his #Spitfire. Erin go bragh! pic.twitter.com/e0u0xjxFXG— RAF Museum (@RAFMUSEUM) March 17, 2018
10. Great pic from the amazing Natalie Miranda
That's all folks!