Friday 10 January 2020

The Friday Joke - Manchester United Special

This week we saw the worst performance by a Manchester United team for many a moon in the Carling Cup semi final first leg. Last night, I had the pleasure of having a nice drink with three Manchester United FC fans after our five a side game.  We adjourned to the Three Hammers. I've never heard so much whinging in all my life. You'd think they'd be pleased that the club has £65 million to spend on talents such as Fred. Surely the lesson Guardiola and the boys gave them, in how to play football will stand them in good stead for the rest of the season?

Anyway, to cheer them up. I promised a Man Utd Joke. This is my favourite. 

A man goes into a bar with an alligator under his arm.

"Do you serve Manchester United fans in here?" he asks.

"Certainly Sir, no problem at all," replies the barman, nervously staring at the alligator.

"Okay," says the man, "a stein of Heineken for me and 2 Manchester United fans for the alligator."

No comments: