Thursday 13 August 2009

Freer could learn from the boghog

One of the things everyone in Barnet agrees on is that Mike Freer's publicly paid for Leader Listens blog is a great cure for insomnia. As some of you may recall he also made a podcast where he slagged off myself & David Miller as "One Handed Bloggers", noting what the other hand is doing. Now as a good Roman Catholic, I was a bit miffed at the implication that Freer states I like to Robert The Runcie (as they say in Canterbury Cathedral) as I blog.

I was rather amused to see the latest idea in Podcasting from one of my protoge's Paul, bassplayer of the Sway, a band I managed in the mid 90's. Maybe Freer should try this to spice up his blog.

2 comments:

Don't Call Me Dave said...

Just the sort of web site to appeal to the most vulgar politician in Barnet's history.

Rog T said...

At least Boghog doesn't cost you a penny as he spends one !