Wednesday 16 December 2009

Hallelujah

You read it here first.  On the day that the Barnet Council Cabinet passed the controversial warden policy, I announced that David Young would take Barnet to court. The letter announcing this is the most downloaded item on this website. I advised Barnet Councils officers to get another job because they would lose. I hope that a few of them listened. I advised Barnets Tory Councillors to give Lynne Hillan a wide birth in her leadership bid because she was the architect of this heartless policy, they didn't listen. How rich an irony that she is anointed queen of Barnet on the day that a High Court judge deems her policy illegal. This blog 100% backs the tenants of sheltered housing and their right to keep wardens. I applaud David Young for having the guts to take on Barnet Council. I applaud Yvonne Hossacks, the solicitor who fought for him. Barnet fought dirty and tried to have her struck off. They lost.


I read that Barnet Council may be launching an appeal against the decision. This will be more money down the drain. They will lose again. There is an old saying "when you are in a hole, stop digging" new Council Leader, Lynne Hillan has an alternative view "When you are in a hole, order a team of expensive Lawyers to help you dig"

No comments: