Wednesday 23 December 2009

The Beauty of Mill Hill in the Snow - views of Arrandene




I love living in Mill Hill and I love the snow. I took the mutt out for a walk this morning and it was truly stunning. I hope this piccies give you a little pleasure.This is a truly great city, today I was out walking through a picture postcard landscape and tonight I'll be watching Public Image Ltd at the Electric Ballroom. That's why I love Mill Hill and I love London.

Many parts of Mill Hill are in the green belt. This is often called the lungs of London and it gives us the opportunity to appreciate the beauty of nature on our doorstep.

The only reason that the Green Belt is still green is because of strict laws prohibiting the development of the land. Only greedy property developers and those politicians who they have in their pockets are in favour of destroying the green belt. Have a look at these pictures and tell me if you think this area would look better with a block of flats on it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a lovely Christmas and a wonderful 2010. God bless.