1. Mark Amies is pondering the future of a Burnt Oak landmark
2. Sean Bone is worrying about a spaceship that looks set to crash on Edgware
3. Finchley Lit festival had an exciting climax at Cafe Buzz
4. Aaron Bass is none too impressed with the Thameslink service from Mill Hill. We tend to agree with him!
5. Colindale was rocking to the Eurovision song contest!
6. Mike Coulson is touched by the extraordinary generousity of Barnet Council towards private property developers
Did you know Barnet *gave* the West Hendon estate to private developers for *nothing*??? https://www.change.org/p/annington-barnet-homes-stop-the-demolition-of-the-sweets-way-estate-stop-the-evictions-of-current-residents-and-offer-decanted-residents-the-right-to-return-to-their-former-homes-at-truly-affordable-rents/u/10723657?recruiter=102059100&utm_source=share_update&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=share_twitter_responsive … via
London's trees can tell incredible stories, like the capital's oldest tree, an ancient yew at Totteridge.
#WeLoveYew #LondonTreeWeek 2moro!
8. Donald Lyven is fascinated by the Fungus Gnats of Barnet!
9. Richard Ferrer is upset that a bunch of Nazis can hold a rally to intimidate the Jewish population of Golders Green and the Police are powerless to stop them. We rather think he has a point
EXCLUSIVE: Police can't prevent far-right groups from demonstrating against 'Jewish privilege' in Golders Green - http://www.jewishnews.co.uk/far-right-group-planning-demonstration-against-jewish-privilege-in-golders-green/ …
10. Serena Deena has brought some glamour to Mill Hill