1. I love this post. I remember when Mill Hill Broadway had a pipe shop. I didn't realise that Colindale was such a revered place in the Pipe Smoking community! I can't remember the last time I saw anyone smoking a pipe.
2. Nicole Burstein likes to see the scenes from Hendon Police College on Telly. We do as well!
But my most favourite bit of Age of Ultron? EVERYTHING THEY FILMED AT HENDON POLICE TRAINING CENTRE RIGHT DOWN THE ROAD FROM ME.
3. The Harrow MPS have yet again been busy, but they won't let us in on the tricks of the trade ;)
4. The Barnet Society are keen that you find out about the Childrens Fair in Victoria Park next week. So are we!
5. Want to join a reading group in Burnt Oak?
6. Fancy a nice momento of Golders Green?
7. Had to chuckle at this one from Stephen McKenzie, seems like strong support is not what it used to be! One bloke making hasty tracks
8. Jennie Humphreys wants the council to sort out flytipping. Doesn't seem too unreasonable, does it
9. Don't forget Finchley Lit Festival 20-24th May
Our thanks to Helen Michael
@BuzzingHelen who will be supporting the festival again this year. Looking forward to some home-baked cooking :)
10. And don't forget the Mill Hill Music Festival - some fantastic concerts.
Thats all folks!!!!