1. Looking for something to do of in Burnt Oak? Altogether Better BO recommend joining a reading group
2. Amanda Jane is none to impressed with the bomb scare at Edgware Station
3. Love this tweet from Alan Wright
4. Are you an aspiring photographer, Colindale want to see your piccies
Calling aspiring photographers: send us your pictures for the chance...
5. Need a sculpture for your back garden? Seems like Claire Mee is the person to see! Mind you the doggie doesn't seem to impressed ;)
6. One of our fave tweeters, Mark Amies is on the button again with this great picture of K Garage. I loved this building as a kid. It was my ambition in life to own it. I'd still love to. Would make it into Mill Hill's answer to The Ace Cafe, a den of iniquity for petrol heads and rock and rollers! I'd even put the petrol pumps back out the front and have attendents to fill your car up. I'd also put an E Type Jag in the Display booth under the clock! This is one massively neglected landmark, should be listed
7. It seems the Tories were right all along! The SNP have taken over! (Ed Note: When I wrote this blog in 2008 for the Local paper, I rang the SNP and asked if I could stand for the Party in Finchley and they told me to get lost http://www.times-series.co.uk/news/3661228.Vote_Rog_T_in_Fincherley__cut_your_Tax_with_the_SNP/ )
8. Joy Wolfe is clearly a very sensible soul. I couldn't have phrased this tweet better if I'd tried
No disrespect to Pol.Supt.Usher asking is for evidence Golders Green Neo Nazi rally will be antisemitic but what else could it possibly be?
9. Another great piccie from another of our favourite tweeters. Love this one from Donald Lyven!
Once again we are proud to be sponsoring the Mill Hill Music Festival. Check the MHMF Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/millhillmusicfestival … for latest news
That's all folks. I think we've had a great weeks tweeting, some brilliant piccies this week, I hope you enjoyed them as much as I did.