1. There can only be one.... if this doesn't bring a smile to your face, you probably are not that interested in Burnt Oak!
2. This was the Tweet of the week, until Burnt Oak Buddy did the business. A lovely little clip.
Here's the VIDEO! Super Blood Moon 28.9.2015 speeded up 5000 times
@barnet_rebel @_MrMustard #superbloodmoon https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZErEMnG5YQU …
3. Parking hero and Barnet blogger Mr Mustard reveals that he is also moonlighting as Batman!
4. Olympic runner and Strictly star Iwan Thomas popped up in Mill Hill to film for the One Show this week
5. Call me Metrosexual or what! You don't have to be a mum to find loads of great local info on Mumsnet!
6. Many thanks to our old friend Brian Coleman for bringing this fascinating article to our attention! If my friends in Golders Green are anything to go by, I think they may be rather less shocked than Brian suspects.
Massive coach fire on A406/Brent Cross
@MailOnline #coach #fire #brentcross #newsnight #London #a406 #goldersgreen
So Child's Hill library condemned to a slow death ? 15 hours opening a week proposed? unacceptable
9. In a first, Jack Cohen gets a second appearance. First time anyone has got two in the tweets of the week, but I couldn't ignore this one!
Barnet libraries currently open 634.5 hrs. New plan 188 staffed hrs, 120 hrs volunteers, 596 hrs unmanned. They didn't listen to residents.
Got to say that there have been some brilliant tweets this week.