1. We start with a pair of tweets from one of our more sensible Conservative Councillors and former Mayor Hugh Rayner
Syria (1) Why can't UK support campaign in other ways than bombing - like providing targeting information. Why do we have to get embroiled?
Syria (2) And money saved can be used to protect lives at home. Bombing without an exit strategy achieves nothing. Remain to be convinced!
2. It is always nice to see a Burnt Oak lad bigging up their hood. Big Norm from Burnt Oak simply loves it.
3.Love this tweet & picture
4. Mr Mustard thinks motorists in Mill Hill are being short changed
@BarnetCouncil you rake in c.£600,000 a year in the Bunns Lane Car Park. So why do you leave it in a state?
5. Not strictly in Barnet, but only down the road..
@bentley_priory museum in Stanmore which is now selling these amazing volunteer made biscuits
6. Lovely tweet from one of our favourite tweeters
7. Some great news for the Barnet Eye pub of the year 2014 - where we lead, others follow!
8. Barnet Eye Guest Blogger Andrew Evans has been getting some good feedback for a great article on living in Barnet!
Had really nice feedback on my
@highlivingEN5 feature http://www.highlivingbarnet.com/my-barnet-andrew-evans/ … with @BoydensKitchen @Everymancinema @barnetchurch and more!!
9. Anyone lost a silver shilling?
10. We were on the @RobertElms show this week promoting our Save London Music campaign!
Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. Some real crackers there methinks! But I've saved the best till last! Our old pal Brian Coleman tells Lib Dem Leader Tim Farron that Serious Politicians don't do "Have I Got News For You". Is this a subtle dig at Boris or has Brian just got a bad memory? I've heard Brian has a new career giving advice to fledging politicians on how to get on in politics. I wonder if "don't beat women in the High St" is high on the list?