1. Superfast72 is rather interested in this phonebox in Edgware, if that's what you can call it.
2. A little bit of sports local sports history from Vince TaylorSpotted this new internet kiosk in Edgware today. pic.twitter.com/SeKc1cuqjJ— Mark Amies (@Superfast72) December 10, 2016
The original stand at Edgware Town's White Lion Ground in 1974, and on opening day in 1927 when Edgware Rugby Club were the residents. pic.twitter.com/orL0zqCRM9— Vince Taylor (@Groundtastic) December 9, 2016
3. Fancy some high quality folk music on Monday night?
Monday 12th, the brilliant @RamblingVs are headlining with @annatammusic leading the carols @ChandosArmsPub. Festive knitwear optional. pic.twitter.com/XM4VIm0IzB— Colindale Folk Club (@ColindaleFolk) December 9, 2016
4. Barnet Diving Club would love you to come down to support them at Hendon Town Hall tomorrow night.
5. Buzzing Helen is adjusting her baubles in Finchley High Street.Only 7 days left this time next week at 6.30pm we really need you at #Hendon Town Hall DM for details— SaveBarnetDiving (@Save_Diving_Ldn) December 6, 2016
https://t.co/KPUEMibiuC #LondonHour 📢 pic.twitter.com/iN2SdhXexg
6. Barnet rebel is eying up a few birds!@BarnetCouncil too mean to decorate our tree so we're doing it. Bring any unwanted baubles and let's make it look fabulous— Helen Michael (@BuzzingHelen) December 8, 2016
North Finchleyn12 pic.twitter.com/JGo5HUWNIN
Oh yes; house sparrows love the maze-like secret world inside a privet, or any other type of hedge...! @SaveOurSparrows @Team4Nature300 pic.twitter.com/qcDsFQTB0S— Donald Lyven (@barnet_rebel) December 6, 2016
7.Lovely tweet from CLOG!
Misty and atmospheric on our Mill Hill to Golders Green country walk today.@UKMuddyBoots @Rohantime @keswickbootco @CotswoldLondon pic.twitter.com/S7SQlkuvhT— CLOG (@Clogtweets) December 6, 2016
8 .I love this sort of fact!
Today I learned that Desmond Tutu was a curate at Golders Green and there is a church called St Andrew by the Wardrobe. Happy. @St_Aldhelms pic.twitter.com/VKRYQ8T8pg— WalmingtonOnLine (@WalmingtonOn) December 10, 2016
9. This looks like a bit of fun from Chickenshed Theatre co in Golders Green
#Chickenshed Theatre Adventure to Oz performers with DG Helen.Thanks Golders Green for taking theatre over. An enjoyable high energy show pic.twitter.com/U5flMJyUFG— D1130 DG (@D1130DG) December 8, 2016
10. A bit of appreciation for a tribiute to Bowie in Mill Hill
#rehearsal in Studio 16 at @MillHillMusicCo #rememberingbowie @ Mill Hill Music Complex https://t.co/rIq0Hkvtw5— Black Nail Cabaret (@Black_Nails) December 4, 2016