1. One of our local heroes is in the news!
@pad6 @BrokenBarnet @Barneteye @theresarollin16 @zepheadroger #Unisongate makes BBC Radio 4 Today Programme https://t.co/4afOTTUJgp pic.twitter.com/QWzfwJapXy— john burgess (@John_Burgess001) December 18, 2016
2.Aejun Mittra is intrigued by the changing face of Finchley
Finchley in the 1950's and now. @lccmunicipal @AlizonMoore @alonorbach @RossSHouston @alan_s01 @RedKaff @Daniel_Thomas81 pic.twitter.com/5c2nI8PUUD— Cllr Arjun Mittra (@ArjunMittra) December 17, 2016
3. Life in the UK 2013 is intrested in a plane crash in Golders green in the 1920's - a new one on me
4. Steve McGovern rather likes the Mill Hill Xmas lights#OnThisDay 1920 The 1st scheduled airline disaster occurred when a plane flying from Cricklewood Airport to Paris crashed in Golders Green pic.twitter.com/5ZUT2JOcA3— Life In The UK 2013 (@LifeInTheUK2013) December 14, 2016
5.Barnet Rebel is nonplussed by the lights in Finchley thoughChristmas in Mill Hill @millhillnw7 @CommUNITYBarnet #london #millhill #Christmas pic.twitter.com/F4XMdRpd5Z— steven mcgovern (@SteveMcGovern76) December 18, 2016
6. Alon Or-Bach is also getting into the festive moodI used to live in this road; it weren't like this when I was young.... #Christmas @FinchleySociety @FinchleyGreat @RhysBarnetTimes @__Revel pic.twitter.com/Y1scnbbGRb— Donald Lyven (@barnet_rebel) December 16, 2016
7. Finchley Horticultural society are also feeling festiveAt the #EastFinchley Christmas Cracker, the @londonbrassband serenading us with their festiveness. Still no Blackadder though! pic.twitter.com/JZFqfw8dHo— Alon Or-bach (@alonorbach) December 15, 2016
8. Some great charity work from the Moon Under The WaterIlex x aquipernyi 'Dragon Lady' with a hint of snow 16/12/2009 pic.twitter.com/tzuxiWhvu4— Finchley Hort Soc (@FinchleyHort) December 18, 2016
We raised £198.71 for @CLIC_Sargent at our Xmas Funday last weekend -Thank you #YoungLivesVSCancer #communitygiving @jdwtweet @MPSColindale pic.twitter.com/ejsNGIYDCC— The Moon Under Water (@ColindaleMoons) December 17, 2016
9. Hendon has changed a bit since 1932!
10.Is London Open? Radfax aren't so sureThe new types service park at 1932 RAF Pageant, RAF Hendon.Aircraft include a Fairey Hendon, Handley Page Heyford, Westland Wallace, pic.twitter.com/oeEDLuWoiV— BritainsMilitaryHist (@BritainsMilHist) December 15, 2016