1. I cannot tell you how much this has upset people in Mill Hill. I hope someone out there can throw some light on it. It ain't the crime of the century, it is just a nomark who is clearly a fool, but vandalism is something I prsonally think should not be tolerated or ignored.
Fest banners on Broadway ripped 10&12 May by unknown person in targeted & callous attack w/ blade! Contact 101 if you have info. Plz RT - Ta pic.twitter.com/9K9TeTj5hy— Mill Hill Music Fest (@millhillfest) May 13, 2017
2. Here is what must be the picture of the week. The only downside is you missed the open day!
3. These officers llooking very snazzy for their passing out paradeRT @SMASHfestUK: How do we escape to the sky after a #Supervolcano? Aircraft! Catch @RAFMUSEUM 11-1pm at free #Colindale festival today pic.twitter.com/KPQnGKizNT— RAF Museum (@RAFMUSEUM) May 13, 2017
PH Owen, Orla, Oxford and Quincy looking very smart yesterday at Hendon for the pass out parade #oneteam #mountedbranch pic.twitter.com/Hign17qC18— MetTaskforce (@MetTaskforce) May 13, 2017
4. Possibly the best named restaurant in Golders Green? I'm still trying to think of a suitably bad joke to accompany this tweet!
RT MessiMinutes: Mesut with the best opinion of the day, shouting out Likya in Golders Green, North London. pic.twitter.com/A1sCUUhozB— ️️️ (@Dyballon) May 4, 2017
5.Councillor Hart and Councillor Marshall enjoying the scenery at Mill Hill Golf club (sorry couldn't resist it)
Some say that's as near to The Hetherington as they will ever get. 😂😂 pic.twitter.com/ve3gsgcPRh— Mill Hill Golf Club (@millhillgolf) May 9, 2017
6. We are always happy to try and help find lost moggies and pooches.
🆘#ScanMe #RESCUE Italian Spinone Female— chris towers (@millypod1) May 6, 2017
SEEN by Saracens #NW4
CALL: 0208 203 0984 #Lost Mill Hill #London #NW7 https://t.co/rA4Ax0bNBE pic.twitter.com/ytt3DjLQcA
7.Steve Lewis wants you to take a Gander at this!
@BBCSpringwatch Egyptian geese that set up home this week at a pond in urban Mill Hill, NW7. pic.twitter.com/ii4GsYNyYy— Steve Lewis (@LewisSJ) May 4, 2017
8.North Finchley is having a Pretty Cool Festival!
9.Thanks to Mark Aimies AKA @Superfast72 for pointing us at our historical tweet of the week
10.Good to see some local musicians getting some great gigs!Shirehall Lane, Hendon, circa 1900. This area is now covered by #BrentCross shopping centre. @brentcross_sc https://t.co/rJ8E5nspAd pic.twitter.com/DC2nAVyMP1— Borough Photos (@boroughphotos) May 8, 2017
Great to see one of our fave customers at the Pizza Express! https://t.co/yb83GEnXH0— MillHillMusicComplex (@MillHillMusicCo) May 11, 2017
That's all folks