1. The N12 Community Choir kicked off the day at The Bohemia. A hugely populare start!
2.Down the road, The Elephant Inn was having fun with Kid Wondr was the first act!
3. Julia Hines rather liked The Rocking Bones at The Bohemia! All the excitement was too much, so she then needed to chill with some lovely piano from Lola Parrin!
4.Angie A was Awesome at Cafe Buzz!
5. Alan Evans enjoyed Rolling Exile and Rangoon at The Elephant Inn!
6. John Keogh rather enjoyed The False Dots at The Bohemia!
7.We had a Blast with San Blas at the Bohemia!
Last band of the night San Blas https://t.co/s9wb27gMBo— The Bohemia (@Bohemia_N12) May 20, 2017
8. Alan Schneiderman was enjoying the food and the music in North Finchley!
9. Mr Reasonable was enjoying Tim Leffman at Cafe Buzz!
10.And Yours Truly got around a bit as well!
Thats all folks, but see you later today for day two!