Don't forget to follow any Tweeters who tickle your fancy!
1. And you thought Grahame Park was all tower blocks and ugliness! Great pictures from a regular!
Some scenes from Friday 19/01/2018 Sunrise over Grahame Park @talktogenesis— ❄⛄Donald Lyven⛄❄ (@barnet_rebel) January 21, 2018
Sunset over Burnt Oak, & crescent moon over allotments. pic.twitter.com/IOaQQNbeIk
2. Well done to our next generation of Olympians! Currently being put through the paces by Edgware Scouts
Well done to our super swimmers last night at @BarnetScouts annual Swimming Gala. Not only did we get into a lot of the finals, but we scored three silver medals and overall had a great time! pic.twitter.com/kMnl6agb3Y— 2nd Edgware Scouts (@2ndEdgwareScout) January 21, 2018
3. This is a lovely idea. Let's see more of it across the Borough!
Please adopt a tree pit on Fordwych Road! Let’s keep our area looking great all year round. We can lend you tools if you don’t have a garden! #WestHampstead #Kilburn #cricklewood #nw2 #treepits #community @FordwychRA pic.twitter.com/Kz3WoyFlRH— Garden FriendsNW2 (@GFriendsNW2) January 20, 2018
4. This is rather disturbing. If you see people behaving suspiciously, please notify the Police.
Last night #TaskingTeam spotted 2 males in #EN5 wearing balaclavas. Foot chase ensued, both were detained, searched & found with 7 knives, balaclava’s, ski masks & cannabis. 1 officer received a cut from a knife whilst detaining the males. pic.twitter.com/o83ij0dQTT— MPS Barnet (@MPSBarnet) January 21, 2018
5. A great picture from the Met Police at The RAF Museum
The last Barnet commendation ceremony before the likely mergers, so we went up the road to the RAF museum with the Mayor pic.twitter.com/WqNvVeJDJu— MPS Barnet (@MPSBarnet) January 16, 2018
6. A sad sight for everyone who has an association with Barnet FC
Shame to see Underhill like this as it’s being demolished #BarnetFC #Barnet #groundhopping cc @Groundtastic pic.twitter.com/xQme5hE03h— Mike (@ks_mikey) January 17, 2018
7. The Ducks are coming (well they are if you are in Totterdige).
I have just finished Novembers Totteridge Valley roundup. With yet more local rarities! Enjoy! #londonbirdshttps://t.co/jTzxgURCYG pic.twitter.com/CYTxsDH2Yh— Samuel Levy (@FinchleyBirder) January 12, 2018
8. Seems like a certain footballer was getting groomed in Mill Hill. I wonder if he has a job interview somewhere?
Alexis Sanchez spotted in Mill Hill, London after getting his hair cut. Is he getting himself ready for his Manchester United announcement? pic.twitter.com/z0Q2XBidkQ— Transfer Related (@TransferRelated) January 17, 2018
9. This is a campaign we've been supporting. Respect to Mark Amies for sticking with it!
@HE_LondonAdvice @HeritageCrime @HistoricEngland @BarnetCouncil Please take note, this window at #RailwayHotelEdgware (Grade2 listed) has been left open for months now. Plus the perimeter wall has been damaged for months too. This is neglect on top of vandalism. @Barneteye pic.twitter.com/sTJUpKa1nY— Mark Amies (@Superfast72) January 14, 2018
10. One of our local institutions lost a friend this week
We are shocked and saddened to learn of the passing of Dolores O'Riordan, a good friend of the studio and a brilliant talent.#RIPDolores #SingingWithTheAngelsNow pic.twitter.com/eCNWbMdeuN— MillHillMusicComplex (@MillHillMusicCo) January 15, 2018
That's all folks !!!!