Le's have a little peek at the best!
1. Are you a Jazz lover? if you are, here's a date for your diary!
Vals Jazz Jam - 31 January - Jam packed with talent and verve.— Mill Hill Jazz Club (@millhilljazz) January 26, 2018
The last Wednesday of every month sees MHJC filled to the brim with Jazz singers, players and listening aficionados who flock to the club to give of their best for the sheer joy of all. Please RT.
2. Our local pub guardian angel is rather concerned about The Bald Faced Stag in Burnt Oak. Sadly it is becoming a block of flats
@CAMRA_Official @NeilStuke @ProtectPubs @Barneteye Not sure what is going on with the Bald Faced Stag in Burnt Oak, but it's beginning to look terminal. #pubs @HistoricEngland pic.twitter.com/BqgRqLhgja— Mark Amies (@Superfast72) January 22, 2018
3. The local police have been out and about targetting drug dealers
#BarnetGangsUnit. 4 males arrested for drug supply after a large quantity of suspected Crack and Heroin recovered during a search in Edgware. pic.twitter.com/asn95CdIpQ— MPS Barnet (@MPSBarnet) January 23, 2018
4. A million quid was spent on North Finchley in 2013. Was it a complete waste of money?
In 2013. Just over £1m was given by the Mayor’s Outer London Fund and £380k from Barnet Council to improve N. Finchley’s cultural offer including improving the arcade. The jewellers shop in the arcade can let you know about all the wasted money. Now the council want it demolished pic.twitter.com/0MYcGsqPv7— northfinchleyconcern (@BallardsLane) January 27, 2018
5. Want to find out about Brent Cross "regeneration"? Pop in session on 31st January
Brent Cross Cricklewood regeneration will bring great benefits including a new station, state-of-the-art waste transfer station and replacement rail freight facility. Please drop-in 31 Jan to speak to the team: https://t.co/aBvMpobauD @Brent_Council pic.twitter.com/tucznRgN95— Barnet Council (@BarnetCouncil) January 27, 2018
6. Not everyone sees the "regeneration" as a good thing!
IS NO AGGREGATES PUBLIC SUPER HUB MEETING THIS WEEKEND Thankfully unnecessary BARNET COUNCIL AGREED DROP-IN SESSION 31 JANUARY 4 to 8.30 pm. Visit https://t.co/tgbPwGiWtP or www,https://t.co/DbEVZ6kivM . Go voice concern, Planning cttee prob February 8th, Brent cllrs ask delay pic.twitter.com/pl9I2MZph5— Cllr Lia Colacicco (@LiaColacicco) January 26, 2018
7. And this is what it looked like in 1935. Our historical tweet of the week
8. North London Aquatics have a marvellous new patron!
Find out more about our fabulous new #Patron here: https://t.co/1ueAfTnFVE #Charity @MaddyHopson1997 pic.twitter.com/NcVGtlFeCt— NorthLondonAquatics (@Save_Diving_Ldn) January 24, 2018
9. Just love to see this. Barnet Young people doing us proud!
Well done! These snaps were taken from the TV! pic.twitter.com/dne06dxEWI— ❄⛄Donald Lyven⛄❄ (@barnet_rebel) January 22, 2018
10. A rather cool rock video was made in Mill Hill this week!
Got an amazing, top U.K. Metal band making a video in studio 15 right now. Looks pretty cool on the CCTV! pic.twitter.com/oH5NX8anqr— MillHillMusicComplex (@MillHillMusicCo) January 22, 2018
That's all folks!