1. Well its my blog, so it's only natural that we'll start with my band, The False Dots! We are playing at 9pm at The Bohemia tomorrow. I like to think we're rather entertaining. Please say hi when you come down.
The False Dots will be main support to The Silencerz feat Lee Thompson - Live at 9pm at the @Bohemia_N12 on Sunday night for free at @NorthFinchFest - Be there or be square!#SaveLondonMusic#KeepMusicLive@musicvenuetrust @BuzzingHelen @jogoodradio @robert_elms pic.twitter.com/L45lDr8L70— Roger Tichborne/RogT #CTID (@Barneteye) May 16, 2018
2. At 5pm this evening we've got the amazing Scarlett Coast at Asoos. A great accompanyment to a swift lager and a few bhaji's!
Head down to @AsoosRestaurant this weekend and catch some fabulous live music as part of the festival. We've got folk, indie, jazz and experimental music – all for free! We can't wait to see you all. 💥 #NorthFinchleyFestival #NorthFinchley #Barnet pic.twitter.com/wnSIAb6VKG— North Finchley Fest (@NorthFinchFest) May 19, 2018
3.The Amazing Fil Ross and The Rock and Roll Sons are headlining at The Elephant Inn tonight at 10pm. If you like Rock and Roll, you'll love these boys!
@RockAndRollSons heading up an awesome evening of #rock on Saturday night The Elephant Inn, 10pm. And it's FREE! https://t.co/cXs4YXWBx5#NorthFinchleyFestival #NorthFinchley #Londonmusic— North Finchley Fest (@NorthFinchFest) May 16, 2018
4. The Silencerz close the festival at The Bohemia tomorrow. Awesome for all of you Ska lovers!
More from @TheSilencerz from last year – they're headlining this Sunday at the @Bohemia_N12 at 10pm. Perfect way to wind up the festival. Come down and have a dance!#NorthFinchleyFestival #NorthFinchley pic.twitter.com/PPpld6rG1A— North Finchley Fest (@NorthFinchFest) May 14, 2018
5. Alex is amazing, cathc him at Cafe Buzz at 5pm tomorrow.
Quirky and unusual, singer songwriter Alex Sarychkin will bring a smile to your face – see him at #CafeBuzz, 5pm Sunday 20th May!https://t.co/DYrMxy018D#NorthFinchleyFestival #NorthFinchley #N12 #Londonmusic @buzzinghelen pic.twitter.com/xCHKlI1e5H— North Finchley Fest (@NorthFinchFest) May 13, 2018
6. How about some Americana at The Elephant inn tomorrow?
Original, high energy folk #Americana with close harmonies, fiddle, guitars and drums. We can't wait to see Rangoon – 8pm at @TheElephantInn on Sunday 20th!— North Finchley Fest (@NorthFinchFest) May 12, 2018
Check 'em out ☞https://t.co/k77CadPYN3#NorthFinchleyFestival #NorthFinchley pic.twitter.com/F8aEZonoYq
7. Catch Wondrwoman at The Bohemia Sunday at 8pm!
Fresh off the release of her new EP, we are so lucky to have @KidWondR dropping her beats and rhymes @Bohemia_N12 next Saturday 19th May at the festival - 7pm!https://t.co/rSMdoZ5CSW#NorthFinchleyFestival #NorthFinchley #Londonhiphop #UKHH— North Finchley Fest (@NorthFinchFest) May 11, 2018
8. Kado are an amazing jazz funk band. Live at The Elephant tomorrow
More from #KΛDO last year at the festival! Can't wait to see these guys on Sunday 20th at @TheElephantInn – 9pm.#NorthFinchleyFestival #NorthFinchley #N12 pic.twitter.com/p1nJh90kZF— North Finchley Fest (@NorthFinchFest) May 11, 2018
9. One of my favourite artists the amazing Natalie Miranda is at M's, she is a brilliant singer
We're super excited about this one – Nathalie Miranda [@vocalfreaknat], a fantastically talented singer/songwriter from North London. Expect high-energy performance, and passionate vocal delivery. 💥— North Finchley Fest (@NorthFinchFest) May 4, 2018
M's Place, 1pm, Sunday 20 May! #NorthFinchleyFestival #NorthFinchley @Msplace787 pic.twitter.com/FOoiTnqXmY
10. And some amazing acoustic guitar at Cafe Buzz!
Lovely classical guitar from Ahmed at Cafe Buzz at the festival last year. He’s finishing up a lovely chilled afternoon at 5pm at Cafe Buzz on Saturday. #NorthFinchleyFestival #NorthFinchley pic.twitter.com/61TO1L97Rq— North Finchley Fest (@NorthFinchFest) April 27, 2018
That's all folks!