1. The Mill Hill Litter pickers will be out and about this Saturday from Eleven (Click here to find out more). Sadly it seems like their efforts are needed.
Sad that less than a month ago Mill Hill litter pickers had Daws Lane car park spotless pic.twitter.com/F0V2fbSmQL— A Better Mill Hill (@ABetterMillHill) May 24, 2018
2. This is not a sight we want to see in Edgware
@Barneteye Interesting pile of scrap metal (the bust railings- that haven't been replaced) left on the pedestrian crossing on Station Road, Edgware. Pedestrians left unprotected. @H_S_E @roadsafety pic.twitter.com/SLuYzEMZt2— Mark Amies (@Superfast72) May 27, 2018
3. I guess everyone had something to report about the lightning at the weekend. Hernan has a great clip!
4.Colindale also has it's own dedicated band of litter pickers. Great work from the team!
Massive thanks to all involved today in #Colindale litter picking. Stay tuned for the next one and join us! @GPOneStopShop @iamreusable @aogdennewton @ChandosArmsPub @MuseumofLitter @MillHillBwy @MillHillRFC @CommUNITYBarnet @Offord4Hendon @KeepBritainTidy pic.twitter.com/cVrvX5EUsE— Colindale Litter Pickers (@ColindaleLitter) May 26, 2018
5. Some pretty dramatic pictures of the burst water main in Hendon
#Hendon— London 999 Feed (@999London) May 23, 2018
A41 : Hendon Way closed southbound between Hendon Central Station and Cheyne Walk in Hendon, because of a burst water main pic.twitter.com/XTJYkJCT2g
6. A rather fascinating mystery in East Finchley
Could anyone tell me what all these old concrete containers are in Coppetts Wood? (Near Compton School, behind Tesco). They are at such odds with the otherwise beautiful surroundings #coppettswood #finchley pic.twitter.com/SLT7c8QQZN— East Finchley (@EastFinchleyN2) May 20, 2018
7. Fancy some Jazz on Wednesday night
30th May - Val's Jam Night - MHJC fills to the brim with Jazz singers, players and listening aficionados to give of their best for the sheer joy of it. Tonight the band comprising Dorian Ford on keyboard, Jason Reeve on drums & Steve Picking on bass - PLEASE RT.— Mill Hill Jazz Club (@millhilljazz) May 25, 2018
8. There are still some amazing spots in our amazing Borough
Not as grand, but the Pasture is a great wild place to escape the madness of north London... @barnet_rebel @GGBarnet @Barnet_FoE pic.twitter.com/UkGfkwIv46— Long Lane Pasture (@LLPasture) May 23, 2018
9. Fancy some great comedy in Mill Hill?
New comedy club tickets on sale now for Edinburgh previews.... https://t.co/2MMKh3MvfA— Mill Hill Broadway (@MillHillBwy) May 28, 2018
10. Fancy a bit of a bargain? Cheap guitar strings, drum sticks and band rehearsals
May Bank Holiday Special Discounts on Studios, Sticks and Strings - Today only 20% off Sticks, strings and studio bookings till end of June - https://t.co/eiKtkrT0O7— MillHillMusicComplex (@MillHillMusicCo) May 28, 2018
---- That's all folks!