Sunday 23 April 2023

The tweets of the week in the London Borough of Barnet - 23rd April 2023

I had a great week. I enjoyed the football. Was sorry I missed Hadley FC's last game of the season, their first in tier 4, but you can't beat a trip to Wembley to see your team!
Anyway, without further ado, here are the tweets of the week in the London Borough of Barnet

1. This is the big news in the Borough this week

2. This tweet and this thread thoroughly entertained me. It hadn't occurred to me that the 32 was the straightest bus route in London.

3. Get this in the diary

4. Some wonderful local history here

5. Another date for your diary, check out the programme

6. The Totteridge Valley is my favourite place in the Borough for a walk. You might see one of these. Great pics

7. Fancy helping a local nature project next weekend

8. A very nice tweet reminding us of a legend

9. A great night in East BArnet

10. And finally, wishing you all a wonderful St George's day!


That's all folks

No comments: