Thursday 20 January 2011

Completely bonkers

As a blogger, you never really know which blogs will catch peoples imagination. I really didn't expect anyone to give a s**t about my last one re road humps, when so much is going on in Barnet.

How wrong I was. We've had all sorts of Tories, (the good, the bad and the ugly) leaving comments, as well as all sorts of other people. I suspect our Tory bretheren believe this is possibly the only issue where Barnet Tories are united, so they feel a tribal urge to expungugate together.

What does all of this give me? A feeling of great wellbeing to know that when it comes down to it, the Tories car more about travelling the 0.8 miles which constitutes Millway than they do about the lives of kids who might want to cross the road. Their excuse "my car may be damaged by my totally antisocial habits with my car"

Quite sad really

No comments: