|The New Alt Right
I got to thinking about some of the great films I've seen over the years. How could they be remade to have a more modern theme. I was surprised at how easy it was to come up with a list. Do you have any suggestions?
Here are my top ten.
1. Oh Brother, where art thou - The story of Ryan Giggs and his beloved bro!
2. Citizen Kane - I suppose this will only be made if Harry Kane moves to Manchester City!
3. Apocalypse Now - A film I hope isn't made (well I suppose it wouldn't be, would it). The Story of Donald Trump and Kim Jong Un
4. Psycho - The Stuart Pearce story (Nuff said!)
5. Some Like it Hot - The true story of the Mill Hill Rugby Club Xmas Curry 1988 at the Mill Hill Tandoori (It is a hilarious story, I'll retell it sometime)
6. The Blair Witch project - The story of how Mrs Tony shaped Tony into "How Cherie Moulded Britains most successful Prime Minister of modern times" (It's Hollywood!) (I'd cast Hugh Grant as Tony and a young Bette Davis as Cherie in a perfect world, and with access to a time machine!)
7 . Zombieland - The Story of Donald Trumps Whitehouse
8. Dumb and Dumber - The rise of Sarah Palin, Donald Trump and The Alt Right in the USA
9. Dazed and Confused - The Boris Johnson Story
10. Groundhog Day - The life of an Arsenal fan in the 21st Century
Have a Great Weekend. Why not join us for some fun at the Mill Hill Market today or tomorrow.
|Mill Hill Markets Line Up