1. Great to see local residents support Small Business!
2. I am breaking a golden rule here, but another tweet from Barnet Council. The reason, this is a great small business in Burnt Oak and I love the doggy standing guard, so I hope you'll forgive me!
3. We rathe like this from Burnt Oak Library
4. I'm glad some of our tweeters are damn persistent. @Superfast72 has been on the case with this for an age. We fully support his efforts
@HistoricEngland @HE_LondonAdvice @BarnetCouncil Is this really how a Grade 2 listed building should be treated? A car wash and a coach station? #RailwayHotelEdgware @Barneteye @BrokenBarnet @ReasonableNB pic.twitter.com/llUywYqhF0— Mark Amies (@Superfast72) November 28, 2017
5. And Colindale Foodbank is another cause we fully support
Thank you to the Jain centre in Colindale for their generosity today. We met with the First State of Secretary of Trade from the India High Commission and had a great day! pic.twitter.com/XZBDD3JmF9— Colindale Foodbank (@ColindaleFB) December 3, 2017
6. And if you want a party, we thoroughly recommend our favourite Rugby club
SATURDAY 16TH DECEMBER— Mill Hill Rugby Club (@MillHillRFC) December 3, 2017
MHRFC CHRISTMAS PARTY!
You're all invited to join us for the festivities! Please share & rt and we hope to see you there! pic.twitter.com/1vs3qLYqjb
7. We love a great historical tweet. This is a cracker!
Spike Milligan at home in Finchley in 1957 by Sam Lambert pic.twitter.com/S8ozORjlDk— Flashbak.com (@aflashbak) December 2, 2017
8. Want to see one of Finchley's oldest buildings demolished? If not, you know what to do
9. I think we can all agree this is one Tory we'd like to see returned
10. Sometimes it's nice to be appreciated. I was so cold by the time this finished!