1. Let's start with a word of advice from the Police in Burnt Oak
and this is why
warning: Don’t travel unless "absolutely necessary" and have blankets and a charged mobile phone.— Burnt Oak Police (@MPSBurntOak) December 10, 2017
Rain or shine, even snow, officers from the team are out on patrol. pic.twitter.com/SxbeW42GLF— Burnt Oak Police (@MPSBurntOak) December 10, 2017
2. Want to drop some food off for Colindale Foodbank
We are now a drop-off point for Colindale Foodbank! pic.twitter.com/9fpz4JnoRw— St Michaels, NW7 (@StMichaelsMH) December 9, 2017
3. Important news if you ever need to use Barnet Police Station
The front counter at #Barnet Police Station will close on 14 December but more officers will be out on the streets of the Capital, keeping your local area safe. Your 24/7 front counter at #Colindale Police Station will remain open for you to speak to an officer face-to-face pic.twitter.com/kuajAbBtN4— East Finchley Police (@MPSEastFinchley) December 9, 2017
4. This is a great Tweet from Barnet Rebel. A real action shot!
Here's a new angle on scooter aided robbery; a power tool stolen from workers on Bittacy Hill NW7. They escaped through a hail of thrown traffic cones... @metpoliceuk @MPSBarnet #allowustofightback #nomercy #scooterscumbags pic.twitter.com/xDUB37Jvtp— Donald Lyven (@barnet_rebel) December 5, 2017
5. Nice snow pic from Finchley
6. A Tube train got stuck in the snow near Woodside Park
Due to snow Northern Line is stranded between West Finchley and Woodside Park Stations. pic.twitter.com/mBNB7xbJ5R— Tam Monika (@Monika_TAM) December 10, 2017
7. The Festive Season is getting into full swing in Barnet
8. Nice Historic Tweet this week
9. And we have a missing Doggie! Please try and help find
🌟Please RT in all Areas🌟 🇬🇧 👀#Missing one week now.— 🌟MISSING DOGS UK🌟 (@FINDMISSINGDOGS) December 8, 2017
AMERICAN BULL DOG CROSS MASTIFF BRINDLE & WHITE COLOUR. MISSING 1/12/17
MALE & NAME IS ZEUS.
MISSING FROM #EDGWARE #Barnet
North #London#MissingDogsUK#DogsAreFamily #VETS2SCAN#ScanMe pic.twitter.com/eFQW5Oirij
10. Festive fun in Cricklewood for the big lights Switch On
That's all folks!