|I've Angel pond at night!|
It is interesting reviewing the pictures I've taken over the years of Mill Hill. putting this together made me realise that there are a few walks that we've negllected recently, especially around Totteridge Valley. Now the weather is getting better, it is time to get those boots back on! I hope you've enjoy these as much as I have!
1. I snapped this whilst visiting the Daughters of Charity convent on the Ridgeway for a Mill Hill day of reflection. I rather like it
Indeed pic.twitter.com/6ixGZlRXqu— Roger Tichborne/RogT #CTID (@Barneteye) November 21, 2016
2. I snapped these on one of my Mill Hill dog walkies. We are lucky to live in such a great area
Mill Hill! In sunnier times pic.twitter.com/SYvU4FF8K0— Roger Tichborne/RogT #CTID (@Barneteye) June 23, 2016
3. And we have the best sky!
Is God trying to tell us something? The #Leave mob remind me of those in Nineveh accusing Jonah of project fear pic.twitter.com/DiWNzHlgxb— Roger Tichborne/RogT #CTID (@Barneteye) June 23, 2016
4. I always love to see the first signs of spring!
The first flowers of spring in Flower Lane pic.twitter.com/vPOD7w9eVU— Roger Tichborne/RogT #CTID (@Barneteye) March 25, 2016
5. I always enjoy a good rainbow. The house in the picture is the one where John Cleese filmed his specsavers ad
Fantastic rainbow tonight over Mill Hill pic.twitter.com/DnxplLbU6d— Roger Tichborne/RogT #CTID (@Barneteye) March 5, 2016
6. I do rather like my garden flowers, especially in the autumn
It's a grey morning but the front garden looks magnificent in its autumnal colours pic.twitter.com/LleuDp5NUx— Roger Tichborne/RogT #CTID (@Barneteye) October 27, 2015
7. You don't see a helicopter in Lyndhurst park very often, which as it was the air ambulance is a good thing
Air ambulance in Lyndhurst Park after person hit by train at Mill Hill Station pic.twitter.com/ZetX9CTpBR— Roger Tichborne/RogT #CTID (@Barneteye) February 2, 2015
8. I rather miss Tilly the long suffering boxer!
Dogs against One Barnet ! pic.twitter.com/qC0vy7UzyV— Roger Tichborne/RogT #CTID (@Barneteye) December 2, 2013
9. Whilst fly tipping is deplorable, this particular instance at least addressed the lack of public conveniences in Mill Hill
Congratulations to @BarnetCouncil @BarnetTories @Daniel_Thomas81 on installing new public toilet in Newcombe Park NW7 #ElectionImprovements! pic.twitter.com/zEzaRwlxRs— Roger Tichborne/RogT #CTID (@Barneteye) April 23, 2017
10. Snapped today in the Broadway. A face off between the Lib Dems and the Tories!
It’s a mammoth battle in Mill Hill between the Lib Dem’s and the Tories! Things are getting Ruff! pic.twitter.com/xgdZwCNLOO— Roger Tichborne/RogT #CTID (@Barneteye) April 14, 2018
Thats's all folks!