Don't forget to follow any tweeters you like the look of!
1. Let's start with some rather nice pictures of Mill Hill Broadway
Mill Hill Broadway pic.twitter.com/sCxeEPLJCJ— A Better Mill Hill (@ABetterMillHill) July 5, 2019
2. We are big supporters of our local litter pickers. Well done to the Mill Hill group. Make sure you follow them so you don't miss the next pick.
The Mill Hill Litter Pickers is holding their July Litter Pick THIS Saturday 6th @ 11.00am we are actively looking for volunteers to help us! Please come along and volunteer one hour of your time to a great local cause - meet @ Copthall Car Park #lovemillhill #millhill pic.twitter.com/NGI3nZmeF8— Mill Hill Litter Pickers (@MHLitterPickers) July 5, 2019
3. I bet you didn't know Burnt Oak had such a glamorous past.
Burnt Oak Broadway, circa 1977, as seen in 'The Professionals'. pic.twitter.com/og5huiK80A— NW London TimeMachine (@time_nw) June 30, 2019
4. All we seem to hear about young people is bad things, it is a really misleading picture as the vast majority are amazing. Megan is a fine example of this. Well done Megan!
Last night one of our Guides at 7th Edgware was presented with her Guiding Star award for courage and initiative during a medical crisis situation. Well done Megan - we’re all SO proud of you! 💪🏻💪🏽💪🏿 pic.twitter.com/Q1rdFc6ofy— 7th Edgware Guides & Rangers (@7thEdgware) July 4, 2019
5. This is one of our favourites as well!
One of my favourite things about East Finchley is the lovely independent cd shop that’s still going pic.twitter.com/IQZTq31FCK— Sarah Crook (@SarahRoseCrook) July 7, 2019
6. A bit of interesting local history.
East Finchley Tube Station was opened on this day in 1939. The station was designed by Charles Holden, after an initial plan by Bucknell & Ellis. The Grade II listed station also features Eric Aumonier's archer statue on the platform area https://t.co/hY14P43NXp #finchley #barnet pic.twitter.com/zwUAy5eets— Modernism in Metroland (@mod_in_metro) July 3, 2019
7. A lovely picture, we hope the kittens can be reunited with their owners.
Saw these two little kittens at the farm today. I think one of the neighbours along slide the farm lost some kittens the other day. I wonder are these her kittens? pic.twitter.com/9USCNuPp4g— Clitterhouse Farm, Cricklewood (@clitterhouse) July 6, 2019
8. East Barnet festival is a local gem. Even the Festival dog enjoyed it.
Back at East Barnet Festival to watch Mike Next Door Man gig. He wasn’t bad and I hardly needed any squeezy cheesey at all. To be honest I felt a bit cheesed out yesterday. Hoomum happy. #dailypupdate #festivaldog pic.twitter.com/WETQPKTtJU— Yoshi (@YoshiDachshund) July 7, 2019
9. As a community, sadly in this day and age we need to support our Foodbanks.
Colindale Foodbank are asking for more supplies! Can you support our drop off point. Tinned goods, pasta, loo roll, toothpaste ... whatever you can give. pic.twitter.com/iTI0WavwfB— The Chandos Arms (@ChandosArmsPub) July 5, 2019
10. And finally, Just over the border, in West Hampstead, we saw an amazing performance today by a very talented young girl.
An amazing performance from Faith, a brilliant new artist at @JesterFestival to open today’s programme- Great to be doing the PA system for such an amazing singer pic.twitter.com/btpXTdF5ME— MillHillMusicComplex (@MillHillMusicCo) July 7, 2019