As it's the weekend, I generally avoid political tweets.
1. Fancy a bit of school fair action? Check out the Frith Manor fayre.
2. We need more activities for our young people, not less. Sign this petition
It’s the end of the road for these talented young divers. Our pool gets demolished this August. Thank you @PlymouthDiving1 for the last #nationalskills19— NorthLondonAquatics (@Save_Diving_Ldn) July 7, 2019
Please sign and share our petition - link in bio 🤞🏽😭💔#barnet #barnetcopthall #copthall #millhill #northlondon pic.twitter.com/8AxK1hQXcL
3. Some great work done by our local children, check this out
Big exciting day as we launch our music video! Please share. How Great Thou Art - WORSHIP WARRIORS https://t.co/97G4X0POPs via @YouTube @bpedmonton @SMSJ_London @StJohnsWH @StPetersNW2 @MillHillMusicCo @ChandosArmsPub @marxistcheese @DavidPintoD @JulieGittoes @rhutch @Rgt71Robert— Em Kolltveit (@EmilyAOvenden) July 12, 2019
4. A big shout out to these guys! What a great way to spend your Sunday
FREE HOT MEAL & GOOD COMPANY @rumiskitchenuk community kitchen for local homeless, hungry & lonely back up and running every Saturday 12.30pm-2pm @ Harlesden Ummah, 21 Craven Park Rd, Harlesden, NW10 8SE /also Sundays in Cricklewood NW2, join us as a guest or volunteer #Brent pic.twitter.com/RWDbBH0e7r— Aisha (@AishaManiar) July 14, 2019
5. NCT do great work. We attended the courses before the birth of our children and it helped prepare for the experience. Support them
Come join us for a picnic at Victoria Park, Finchley. £3 monkey music and baby sensory sessions! Homemade cakes and toys for the kids! pic.twitter.com/0N1hLN9y2K— Alexandra Sherburne (@AlexandraSherb5) July 13, 2019
6. I must admit, this made me chuckle
RT @barnet_rebel: I see the replica Hurricane @RAFMuseum Hendon, has managed to gain altitude from last month, as it clears the perimeter fence! First photo was taken in June... @maggie_appleton #AvGeek pic.twitter.com/WvBzCixnRe— RAF Museum (@RAFMUSEUM) July 14, 2019
7. Great Tweet from our friends at The Mill Hill Historical Society
Photo from @wellcomeimages of the Central Public Health Laboratory in Colindale in 1952 and how it is today.— Mill Hill Hist Soc (@MHHistSoc) July 8, 2019
An extensive collection of their items are held by @sciencemuseum : https://t.co/RwFhFcqSYz pic.twitter.com/bqAS9BQMqE
8. Mark Amies AKA @Superfast72 has made a huge effort to ensure that the Railway Hotel is not let go to rack and ruin. We are proud to have supported him along the route
@Barneteye @BrokenBarnet @jscott110 @inalexworld— Mark Amies (@Superfast72) July 10, 2019
The #railwayhoteledgware this morning. Was supposed to be open late April. It's now mid July. No signs to say what's happening.
Wonder what @swardle30 @lindi_lmf and @BarnetCouncil have to say? They put alot of store in this. pic.twitter.com/BjIxsDMDa3
9. Fancy some Jazz this week?
John Fry's Home Cookin'-17 July-Tenor sax man John leads the Big Chief band - Home Cookin' is the driving force behind that band and they are a great treat when the come to MHJC. Home Cookin' produces funky, soulful, dextrous, foot stomping, shoulder rolling jazz-blues... Plz RT— Mill Hill Jazz Club (@millhilljazz) July 14, 2019
10. Good luck to everyone doing Rock School exams in Mill Hill Today.
That's all folks, Enjoy the Cricket, Tennis and your Sunday lunch!