1. Not quite sure this is how I see it, but did make me laugh
Colindale vs Burnt Oak https://t.co/RE5xP5zipV— 🅙_🅚🅤🅛🅒🅗🅐 (@J_KULCHA) February 22, 2020
2. Cricklewood is getting a brand new mural
Cricklewood mural coming soon to Cricklewood Station— NW2 Res Association (@NW2_RA) February 20, 2020
Stencil image of a pilot flying from Cricklewood to Paris, taken from the 1923 silent film showing the trip. You can view at https://t.co/ghFouZzdza
3. Mill Hill East now has step free access. All we need now is a decent train service
Step free access works at Mill Hill East station completed https://t.co/EgjSt98nEH #trainspotting #railway #london #travel #train #rail— RailAdvent (@railadvent) February 22, 2020
4. Did you know that Finchley has its very own Bollywood star!
After a string of hit films Katrina Kaif, 24, from Finchley, has become a Bollywood goddess, worshipped by millions and mobbed by fans whenever she steps out of a limousine. (in 2009)— KATRINA KAIF TELUGU 🇮🇳 (@Katrinafan95) February 23, 2020
How a British newspaper @Telegraph introduces Bollywood Superstar Katrina Kaif. 💖 pic.twitter.com/7HXk6eIgEF
5. A solid win for our local football team, well done lads
FT Hadley 2-0 Cockfosters, Alfie Bartram and Solomon Ofori with the goals, a good performance to get back to winning ways— Hadley FC (@hadleyfc) February 22, 2020
6. Happy birthday to former Edgware Town boy Jimmy Greaves. I beleive he also played for a few lesser clubs!
7. Did you know Totteridge has one of Londons oldest trees? You do now!
And here we are. The Totteridge Yew. Oldest of London's trees, and one of the Great Trees of London. pic.twitter.com/8GRCmnbPZz— AlexWattsEsq (@AlexWattsEsq) February 22, 2020
8. The dark KGB past of Golders Green!
Reuben Falber would meet the Soviet #KGB at Hampstead Heath or Barons Court tube station, receive bundles of cash that he would store in his loft in Golders Green, and use this to keep the Communist Party of Great Britain running. https://t.co/caHWodvskw— Kyle Orton (@KyleWOrton) February 22, 2020
9. Do you want the chance to see Mill Hill, Hendon and Cricklewood as you've never seen them before. From an Intercity 125 train cab zooming through at 125 MPH!
Putting some feelers out.... If we did a raffle for an hst cab ride, once in a lifetime opportunity, EMR sheffield to London service would you be interested at £10 a ticket? All proceeds go to western park hospital. pic.twitter.com/6KNP0Eo7Wp— Matt Dawson #TMRGUK (@mattymidland) February 17, 2020
10. Guess who has been in Mill Hill this week!
#MillHillMusicComplex@MillHillMusicCo#MHMCVidOfTheDay— #MillHillMusicComplex (@MillHillMusicCo) February 22, 2020
Today's video with Mill Hill connections 👍👍👍👍👍👍 https://t.co/N8AQTSI6XE
That's all folks