1. This series of tweets generated a lot of interest and engagement. Interesting to see how Hendon has changed.
2. You had one job. You really would think the Council would employ people who knew how to spell!Silkstream Junction 1976 pic.twitter.com/VOWwiXj4SB— NW London TimeMachine (@time_nw) July 17, 2020
3. This is perhaps the best local feelgood tweet of the week. This brought a big smile to my face@Barneteye - Please help I can’t sleep until that extra ‘e’ is removed. #TheEdge 🤭 pic.twitter.com/kxr5GtJdMm— Robin Morel (@13milepost) July 15, 2020
4. If local history is your thing, you'll enjoy thisResidents from Sydmar Lodge Care Home in Edgware, England recreated iconic album covers with some of the extra time they now have from their months-long lockdown, showing us that #beauty, #creativity, and #fun do not age—even in a #pandemic. Creds: @robertspeker pic.twitter.com/OhciEQwk7T— KRNL Lifestyle + Fashion (@krnl_lf) July 18, 2020
5. Who would have guessed? Those of you familiar with GAA will know this was a BIG DEAL! Sadly Claremont Road, one of our finest non league grounds is no more, just another anonymous developmentRT @TinctureOfMuse: How important are museums? My @RAFMUSEUM blog looks at Hendon's history https://t.co/JLBN09XCUW pic.twitter.com/227b4fQGT8— RAF Museum (@RAFMUSEUM) July 25, 2015
When @MayoGAA & @officialdonegal did battle in Cricklewood! https://t.co/rxkmM4niiy pic.twitter.com/EsLxjuH20I— the Irish World (@theirishworld) July 18, 2020
6. Nice pic! Bit of Finchley history
7. Hopefully it won't be long before we are back here!In the 19th century it was called the ‘Workmen’s Hall’, and you can see it in the picture below. (The old lady in the painting is now the no. 125 bus stop!) #HistoryFriday pic.twitter.com/d8bqf1kOLO— St Mary-at-Finchley (@StMarysFinchley) July 17, 2020
8. If you like snakes this is impressive, if you don't this is rather scary!Big thanks to @adambourn for updating the signage on our main stand sponsored by @JJ_Roofing pic.twitter.com/s0NE1oOxEa— Hadley FC (@hadleyfc) July 14, 2020
9. Always good to see the local litter pickers out!No I'm not a snakeologist and this is not a prank in the Sweeney Cup but WHAT IS THAT? Alan Graham saw it 30mins ago and he is still running! pic.twitter.com/X4dHiI6uyB— Mill Hill Golf Club (@millhillgolf) July 19, 2020
10. Some rather nice guitars in Mill HillIt was great to see George Dixon this morning doing his own litter pick in Daws Lane, Mill Hill.— Mill Hill Litter Pickers (@MHLitterPickers) July 18, 2020
A big thanks from all the local residents! #millhill #mhlitterpickers @BarnetCouncil pic.twitter.com/lE9sABTQsh
The @Boz_Boorer guitar collection - on sale in store from tomorrow #guitars pic.twitter.com/JGl69AtNTw— #MillHillMusicComplex (@MillHillMusicCo) July 13, 2020
That's all folks!