1. I love this picture, which I took recently. A large tower has been installed next to the M1. This will eventually have an advertising hording on top. I sneaked up to the top of it to take this picture of our studio HQ.
2. A lot of small businesses operate from storage containers on the site. These include garden maintenance companies, import exporters and a cardboard wholesaler
3. We see some rather interesting vehicles, as our customers have a good selection of carriages! I rather like this one
4. This is another of my favourite visitors
5. This rather fine motor reminded me of our trip to Cuba a couple of years back.
6. This is one of my favourite pics, a very moody scene taken during break from a False Dots rehearsal last Autumn
7. My brother is a rather fine welder, this is an excellent example of some work he did for a local sculptor
8. Every so often large vehicles take a wrong turn and get stuck under the M1 motorway bridge. It causes havoc, this was one of the recent incidents
9. Our family has had a long association with the site. This picture was taken in 1962. My father ran a crash repairers called MacMetals from 1950 to 1984 on the site. I was raised around motors, most were not quite as impressive as this
10.If ever you wondered what our studios looked like inside, here is a trip down the corridor
That's all folks!