If you want 5 good reasons why this deserves such a rant.
1. It spoils these beautiful places for everyone else.
2. It costsus all as taxpayers, to have it cleaned up (yes, surprisingly it doesn't magically disappear).
3. This causes harm to animals.
4. It causes people to feel upset.
5. It reminds us that people who are selfish and care nothing for anyone else walk amongst us.
Apologies for the strong language, but it is deserved. We endorse this message from Barnet Council
Help us keep parks clean and tidy. If you are out in one, please use one of the bins provided and if it is full... do the right thing and take your litter home with you ☺️ pic.twitter.com/0xHNusMQoR— Barnet Council #StayAlert (@BarnetCouncil) July 9, 2020